Thursday, September 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Sing?: Contender 1 - Kim Dong Won the Korean

Since I've seen a lot of people trying their luck on singing and humiliation I decided to start a new segment in this blog for a few laughs. Starting today I'll be posting those who have the guts but unfortunately not the talent to belt out pure, heartfelt and just plain hilarious lyrics and let you decide who is the best among them. Write in your comments and rate them from 1 to 10 with 10 being the funniest and 1 being pure humiliation.

So lets get this laugh trip started with a fellow asian Kim Dong Won the Korean who I think you guys know from his rendition of Mariah's Tuts My Barreh! He comes back with a better outfit and more terrible singing with his version of always be my baby.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment